Who doesn’t love purple!? This color is gorgeous in any season, but there’s just something about fall that makes me fall even more in love with it. Today I want to share a look I did recently starring this beautiful color and some big curls.
I absolutely adore this look. That purple is poppin and I love big curls. Here’s the step by step on how I got the hair:
1. Apply 5 in 1 Miracle Styling Creme by Lottabody to dry stretched hair.
2. Section hair. The larger the section the larger the curl.
3. Wrap the section of hair around your index finger.
4. Remove your index finger and wrap a piece of foil around the section of hair securely.
5. Put the foiled section in between a hot flatiron. Press and hold for 10 seconds.
6. Release and repeat. When you’re done it’ll look something like this
7. Next, remove the foil from each section to reveal the curls
8. Lastly, separate and style to your liking.
I LOVE this quick and easy method to get some gorgeous curls.
As for the purple lip, I used Be-Dazzled by ColourPop Cosmetics and for some shine I added an overlay of Purple Pop by Jordana. The combination was life.
This entire look was so pretty and perfect for fall to me. What’s your favorite hair and lip color combination for fall?
This week I seem to be extremely inspired by purple tones. Blending various combinations of purple can create some great looks.
It all started with a simple nail polish change. I decided to start the week with a great color by Sinful Colors called “Fig”. I then went over that color with one coat of Pure Ice “Cheating” for a little sparkle.
Then it kind of took off from their with details like this vintage flower bracelet
And this super cute bow tie blouse
Yep! I can definitely see myself playing with more purple tones as we move into fall.
Even in spring I can’t escape my love for dark lips! Here’s today’s hair and makeup. A twisted high bun with purple tones. I have Revlon’s VaVa Violet and Berry Haute mixed on my lips, my shadow is from one of my BH Cosmetics pallets and earrings are from the World Natural Hair Show I attended this weekend.
Paired this super nice thrifted jacket with this sort of snake skin patterned dress from Macy’s with pops of cobalt and purple. Topped it off with a beat face of purple tones including this incredible lipstick by Revlon VaVa Violet. And I can’t forget this 5 day old wash and go with tons of volume. Love! Happy Friday :o)