Who doesn’t love purple!? This color is gorgeous in any season, but there’s just something about fall that makes me fall even more in love with it. Today I want to share a look I did recently starring this beautiful color and some big curls.
I absolutely adore this look. That purple is poppin and I love big curls. Here’s the step by step on how I got the hair:
1. Apply 5 in 1 Miracle Styling Creme by Lottabody to dry stretched hair.
2. Section hair. The larger the section the larger the curl.
3. Wrap the section of hair around your index finger.
4. Remove your index finger and wrap a piece of foil around the section of hair securely.
5. Put the foiled section in between a hot flatiron. Press and hold for 10 seconds.
6. Release and repeat. When you’re done it’ll look something like this
7. Next, remove the foil from each section to reveal the curls
8. Lastly, separate and style to your liking.
I LOVE this quick and easy method to get some gorgeous curls.
As for the purple lip, I used Be-Dazzled by ColourPop Cosmetics and for some shine I added an overlay of Purple Pop by Jordana. The combination was life.
This entire look was so pretty and perfect for fall to me. What’s your favorite hair and lip color combination for fall?