I hope you all are doing great. I have been over here struggling. I’m so excited about the fall season but my allergies are driving me crazy. I haven’t been up for much of anything but I’m trying to work my way back.
Today I wanted to share a regal look I wore a week ago starring A beautiful statement choker I got from Forever 21 when I was in New York. I pared it with a high twist out pompadour and an olive colored beat.
I absolutely love this look and this choker just sets it off. You can find the choker here. If you’re curious about the lippie it’s a nyx Wicked Lippie called Trickery.
Well, that’s it for now.
Good morning loves!
Today I’ve got a new twisted updo that is giving me so much life!! Probably one of my favorites yet. So here are the deets on how I got the look
1. First I started with dry stretched hair.
2. I moisturized my hair with Carols Daughter Hair Milk.
3. I separated a medium size section in the front of my hair and did a fairly secured twist forward and to the left.
4. I then separated out another 3 sections twisting them all forward and to the left until I ended up here:
5. Then, starting with the twist in the back I pulled the twist forward and bobby pinned it up under the twist in front of it. I repeated this for the next twisted section.
6. When I got to the two front twists I just pulled them to the side and tucked the ends under the twist behind them and secured them with a bobby pin.
Here’s the final look. What do you think?