Good morning loves!
I’ve gotten a lot of requests for a “how to” on today’s hair. If you’re a visual learner like me I first want to say YouTube videos will be coming soon! Promise. In the mean time try to use your imagination along with the final result pics.
Ok, here’s how I did it:
1. I started with stretched hair and prepped using Shea Moisture’s Style & Curl Milk.
2. Because I’m still so in love with my undercut I started by brushing all of my hair to the left side of my head, and in the back I began tucking my hair under starting from right to left.
3. When I got around by my left ear I stopped tucking and secured my hair with three bobby pins.
4. For the large section that was still out in the front I smoothed all of the hair down and began to flat twist my hair back using large sections. With each twist I grabbed another large section of hair and continued doing this until there was no hair left.
5. Lastly, I took the end of my flat twist and tucked it up securing it with a bobby pin.
That’s it. I promise it is much easier than it looks! Here are some pics.