While I thoroughly enjoyed the versatility, after just a week I decided to chuck up the deuces to my straight hair. I am now happy to say the curls are back and I am back to my growth challenge regimen. Speaking of my regimen, I’ve gotten some questions as to what my regimen has been since I started the growth challenge. So, here’s a look at what I’ve been doing to promote hair growth during this 6 month challenge.
- Co-wash with Tresemme Flawless Curls 2x/week
- Use the LOC method to seal my ends with water, olive oil and the Cantu Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment at least 3x/week
- Deep condition and baggy with Creme of Nature Intensive Conditioning Treatment with Moroccan Aragan Oil 1x/week
- Wear protective styles at least 3 to 4x/week
- Protect my hair at night with a silk scarf or bonnet
- Use Bioinfusion Olive Oil Shine Serum to help protect my hair when it’s out and not in a protective style
- Take multivitamins every day
- Drink at least 8 cups of water every day
- Exercise 2 to 3x/week
That’s pretty much it! I try to stay as consistent as possible. Although I’ve fallen short on a couple of these items I’m really proud of my dedication and progress. Looking forward to the next 4 1/2 months of awesome hair growth! Stay tuned for updates!
Click here to check out my original blog entry about my growth challenge.