Happy Friday Beauties!!
Today’s hair is a combination of the things I love most. Twists and ease! Here’s how I got the look.
1. First I wet my old wash and go from this week.
2. I separated my hair into two ponytails, one on top and one on the bottom
3. I separated the top pony into two sections and twisted each section loosely.
4. I pulled the twists forward and loosely pinned them both to the left side of the pony.
5. For the back I did one chunky loose twist and pinned it up.
That’s it! Took me 10 minutes! Twisted and easy! Here are some pics. Have a great day!